70th IETF - Working Group/BOF Scheduling

70th IETF - Vancouver, BC, Canada
Meeting Dates: December 2-7, 2007

Dear ipdvb,

We currently have two active WG Internet Drafts, and two independent submissions. It looks to me like both WG drafts will have completed WGLC by the date of the next meeting. Do we need agenda time fro a formal meeting, or will a Bar-BoF be a better forum to discuss future WG activities? Is there any new work that the ipdvb WG should be addressing at the next IETF meeting?

Please do send suggestions of agenda items to either Martin or Gorry, by 1st October 2007.

Best wishes,

Gorry Fairhust
(ipdvb WG Chair)