Header Compression over ULE project

Dear members of IPDVB,

We are research officers from School of Computer Sciences, Universiti Sains Malaysia. We are about to start a project to implement ROHC over ULE. Since there has been an Internet Draft of similar nature posted to this mailing list, we would like to contribute to this draft (Header Compression over Unidirectional Lightweight Encapsulation)
Please let us know how we can contribute to this draft. Thank you.

_Our Backgroud:_
Head of Project : Dr.Wan Tat Chee
http://nrg.cs.usm.my/~tcwan/

_Major Activities:_

 1. Unidirectional Full Mesh Satellite Link using IP over DVB-S.
 2. QoS of IPv6 Traffic Over Satellite Link
 3. Development of open source ULE encapsulator for carrying IP packet
    on top of DVB network.

For more information, please visit http://nrg.cs.usm.my/satellite.htm

Best Regards,
Simon Teh