Re: Security Extension draft - new rev

Thanks Prashant,

I think it is valuable to see this when the WG will be discussing the final
draft of the requirements. I have uploaded this I-D to the WG web pages at:
http://www.erg.abdn.ac.uk/ipdvb/ids/draft-cruickshank-ipdvb-sec-03.txt

I would like to invite discussion on this draft on the WG list, and at the
WG meeting on Thursday,

Best wishes,

Gorry