COMMENTS please on draft-ietf-ipdvb-ule-ext-03.txt

A new draft has been published, details of this and the differences from
previous versions are available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/ipdvb/draft-ietf-ipdvb-ule-ext/

We'd particularly welcome comments on section 3. The main difference is a
new table in this section (previously posted to the list). The table is a
recommendation of a natural ordering of Extension Headers. Do people in this
WG:

* Think it is OK to include this recommendation?
* Think this is not a good recommendation?
    (i.e. We should not comment on implementation)
* Think this is not strong enough?
    (i.e. We should mandate a particular ordering)

Thoughts please,

Gorry
(as a co-author, not as a WG Chair)