From: owner-ipdvb@erg.abdn.ac.uk on behalf of Gorry Fairhurst
Sent: Tue 3/20/2007 11:53
To: Iyengar S Mr (CCSR); ipdvb@erg.abdn.ac.uk
Subject: Re: IETF 68 Presentation Slides

ACK - I am in the pre-meeting for DCCP, will get back later.

Gorry

On 20/3/07 12:43, "S.Iyengar@surrey.ac.uk" <S.Iyengar@surrey.ac.uk> wrote:

> Hi Gorry and Martin,
> Please find my updates Slides for the ULE-Security presentation for the
> evening IP-DVB session.
>
> C U there.
>
> Cheers
> Sunny

> Sunil Iyengar,
> Research Fellow, Networks Group,
> Centre For Communication And Systems Research(CCSR),
> School of Electronics, Computing & Mathematics,
> University Of Surrey, Guildford GU2 7XH,
> Surrey, England, United Kingdom.
> Office: +44 (0)1483 686008

Hi Gorry,

I finished my lectures yesterday and I feel that I am free again with research and projects.

I like to have a chat about SATIN6, SATSIX, IETF, BSM,  etc.

Let me know when you are back in office.  I am assuming that you are still in the IETF.

Haitham

----
Dr. Haitham S. Cruickshank
Lecturer
Communications Centre for Communication Systems Research (CCSR)
BA Building, Room E11
School of Electronics, Computing and Mathematics
University of Surrey, Guildford, Surrey GU2 7XH, UK

Tel: +44 1483 686007 (indirect 689844)
Fax: +44 1483 686011
e-mail: H.Cruickshank@surrey.ac.uk
http://www.ee.surrey.ac.uk/Personal/H.Cruickshank/