Comments on Security requirements/framework for GSE/ULE

A little whiel ago, I received some oral comments (via the telephone from Knut Eckstein) that I would like to relay to the authors/group concerning the ULE-SEC requirements draft:

* Section 6 would benefit from some diagrams.
* Please make a proposal for a framework, to indicate how the requirements could be satisfied, and different entities involved. * Network availability seems to be an important driver for this work - although these words are may be not used - as a part of this securing the control plane is very important. More about this would be useful (e.g. using ULE extensions and ULEsec in combination and use in GSE).

I am bcc'ing this to the Kunt, with the hope that he may be able to add more detail and clarity - via the ipdvb mailing list (or perhaps via a phone call to Sunni who is currently the document editor).

Gorry