WG Call to adopt: draft-fairhurst-ipdvb-ule-ext-01.txt (now: draft-ietf-ipdvb-ule-ext-xx.txt)

This email completes the period of WG Call to Adopt the I-D draft-fairhurst-ipdvb-ule-ext-01.txt.

All these responses moved to adopt the document as a WG Draft, some issues have been raised for discussion, and these will be brought to the list.

The present authors have therefore been asked to update the Internet Draft to taje into account corrections and formatting leading to a new revised draft that will named draft-ietf-ipdvb-ule-ext-00.txt.

The new I-D will be a WG draft, intended for publication as a Standards-Track RFC (under the current ipdvb Charter). **ALL** inputs to help improve the document are therfore very welcome - including what extra should be added, what should be reworked, corrected, etc.

Thanks for taking the time to read this document,

 Best wishes,

 Gorry Fairhurst
 (ipdvb WG Chair)