Re: ROHC and ULE

Just to say, that the LLC mode was originally proposed for compatibility
with bridged LAN segments (e.g. WiFi).

My take (as a WG member) would be to reconsider this in the case for direct
ULE transmission and look for a direct ULE-Type assignment from IANA rather
than an LLC Type assignment from IEEE.

Gorry