IPDVB Working Group Meeting at IETF-67 (November 5-10, 2006)

Dear WG,

The IETF-67 meeting will include 1 hour of official agenda time for the IPDVB WG. Please do consider attending the meeting and bringing your ideas, comments, issues and any new contributions to this meeting for discussion. If you would like to offer something as a topic for the Agenda please do contact the Chair (gorry@erg.abdn.ac.uk), preferably by 15th October, so we can prepare a draft Agenda for the ipdvb meeting.

The Early-Bird registration cut-off is Friday, October 27, 2006.
You can register for the IETF Meeting at:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/67-IETF.html

Please also note the city will be in the grip of a major non-networking convention and that early hotel reservations are desirable. See:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/67-hotels.html.

I can see there are also other hotels within 15 minutes or so by taxi of the meeting venue - but you're adviddcsed to book soon!

Best wishes,

Gorry
(ipdvb WG Chair)

P.S. A draft list of meeting times is at:
http://www3.ietf.org/meetings/67-agenda.txt

THIS LIST IS NOT CONDFIRMED - THERE WILL BE CHANGES AT THIS STAGE, SO YOU ARE STRONGLY ADVISED NOT TO MAKE TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS BASED ON THIS.

The final agenda will be published on the 16th October.