l-D: Access Right Distribution Protocol (ARDP)

Dear ipdvb WG,

After advices from IETF members, I would like to pop up ipdvb with a
protocol we are currently running on our national TVoDSL backbone. The
scope of the document is :

   This document describes a protocol to securely distribute channel
   access rights to TVoDSL customers using multicast over a national
   backbone. The protocol typically runs on DSLAM or any other piece of
   equipments to locally store owned customers TV channel access right.
   This design provides access control at edge level.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cassen-access-right-distribution-protocol-00.txt

All comments are welcome.

Best regards,
Alexandre Cassen