Call for final contributions to: draft-ietf-ipdvb-ar-02.txt

The authors recently updated the I-D on Address Resolution:
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/ipdvb/draft-ietf-ipdvb-ar/draft-ietf-ipdvb-ar-02.txt

We think we have now included all the inputs provided and contributions. We also think this document is nearly ready for a WG review. Before we do a final edit, we'd like to check if any other people would still like to contribute, and if there are any important areas that still need to be considered.

Please read the current version. In particular, we would like to know if anyone intends to add to the text in the following areas:

* DVB-H, and addressing issues and bindings for DVB-H with IPv4 /IPv6.
* Addressin in other MPEG-2 networks that are not DVB.
* PPPoE and its use over MPEG-based networks.
* Configuration issues relating to Addressing within DVB.

We look forward to hearing from you,

Marie-Jose & Gorry