! New email for Harald Skinnemoen

I will be out of the office starting 2005-11-03 and will not return until 2006-10-31.

Dear Friends and Academic and Business contacts,

I am moving on to venture my own, new business, and my Nera email address
will soon stop working. I therefore now have a new email address.

However, in order to try and loose some spam on the way there is an
intermediate address to use. Please resend you message to

skinnemoen.nera@gmail.com

and I will reply to your email and give you the correct address to use for
the future.

My GSM number will remain the same as before.

If your email is about NERA Business, please resend to sn@nera.no.

Med best regards,

Dr. Harald Skinnemoen
Managing Director