ICC 2006 Workshop + Special Issue

Dear colleagues,

I am chairing one of the workshops for the ICC ’06 in Istanbul (June 2006) on ‘IP over Broadcasting Networks’ (B3G also included)

http://www.icc2006.org/index/confrence-program.html

that will be followed by a Special Issue in ‘Elsevier Computer Networks’.

- Submission deadline is expected to be set early March 2006

- Registration for the Workshop will be in the order of 200-250 USD (early-late registration)

I will be counting on your strong contribution both for the workshop and the SI.

A more detailed CFP will follow later on.

Also do not forget my Symposium in Globecom 2006

http://www.ieee-globecom.org/2006/images/docs/World_Class_Solutions.doc

Best regards,

Charalabos Skianis

NCSR ‘Demokritos’