{Spam?} DVB-T receiver at $33/pcs !

We believe that a message sent to you, details below, is SPAM.

    From:    dvb@local.biz
    Subject: DVB-T receiver at $33/pcs !

The suspect message is included in this email as an attachment.

Unless you are sure that this message has been incorrectly identified as spam,
please delete this message without opening it. Opening spam messages might
allow the spammer to verify your email address.

If you believe that this message has been incorrectly identified as spam, please
forward this email, including the attachment to virus-admin@erg.abdn.ac.uk

the spam detection software can then be "trained" to improve its efficiency.

--
Electronics Research Group, Dept of Engineering, University of Aberdeen, UK.
http://www.erg.abdn.ac.uk

STB factory sell DVB-T receivers directly to you at manufacturing cost price as below:

1-5 pcs sample or retail order at $55.0/pcs,     FOB China airport,       with our logo;
500pcs order                   at $35.0/pcs,     CIF world main seaport,  with your logo;
1,000pcs order                 at $34.5/pcs,     CIF world main seaport,  with your logo,
5,000pcs order                 at $34.0/pcs,     CIF world main seaport,  with your logo,
10,000pcs order                at $33.5/pcs,     CIF world main seaport,  with your logo and Conax CA support.

Product Feature:

DVB-T receiver
1) Fully DVB-T & MPEG-2 compliant
2) Conax CA support
3) Digital Reception covers VHF & UHF band
4) Two SCART VIDEO for TV and VCR
5) Wide screen 16:9 and normal 4:3 Aspect Ratio
6) Bandwidth of 7MHz&8MHz Supported
7) Teletext/Bit Map subtitle, compliant with ETSI/EN300 472
8) 1000 Editable Channels
9) Three Groups of Favorite Channels
10) Automatic, Manual or Easy installation
11) Parental Lock Control
12) Electronic Program Guide and Information Plate
13) RF modulator for TV standard (PAL B/G, NTSC)
14) Digital Audio Output S/P DIF
15) Signal level & quality indicator
16) Composite video output
17) Forcible PAL/ NTSC conversion
18) Standby with low consumption

If you feel interesting, pls don't hesitate to contact me for detailed spec, pic and more trade info, as well as more optional DVB product at low price.

And sorry if you dislike this mail, then we will not send it to you again.

Best regards

David

DVB China

--- End Message ---