RE: Réf. : RE: Thoughts on the impact of Signalling security on IP traffic

Should Amerhis drive all the requirements for MPEG/ULE security? We
should make sure that IP over DVB does not become another IP over
satellite - that too many people think it is BTW.

And yes: we should do ULE and leave DVB (and other groups) to address
the big picture.

/mjm