Re: Some typos on the minutes! (continued)

Juan Cantillo wrote:
Dear Gorry,
It looks that this was my week for spotting errors in the documents addressed to the list :-) In the minutes done by Joerg, there are 2 small things to review in our opinion: 1- It was me (Juan Cantillo) and not Jerome Lacan who presented the draft during the meeting, even though Jerome is one of the authors of the document.
OK - I'll get that corrected.

2- Jerome and I don't remember that the DVB-S2 draft was ever qualified as beeing "completely out of scope"... Instead, Rod Walsh pointed out that it might be "politically risky" to continue in this direction without DVB, as an IETF standardisation initiative now might lead to conflicts between DVB and IETF.
How about - "Rod Walsh pointed out that the definition of such an adaptation layer would require coordination with DVB to avoid conflicts in the future."

That's all I think. Thanks to Joerg!
Juan C.
Jerome L.

Téléchargez le ici ! <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/messenger/mail_taglines/default/*http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com>