Text for: Adding ULE into a network already using MPE...

I think the time has come to write this down as a text block for the AR
draft

This seems a fine start on some text to me. I would like to propose using
this as a basis and working through the mail thread to make sure that we
also capture all the points earlier in the thread. Let's capture all this as
a set of paragraphs - we could possibly place this at the front of section
4.

Gorry