RE: Non-IP Protocol Support

I totally agree. Knowing that there is a compelling case of an IP
solution that would be applicable across technologies (wireless,
satellite and cable) I wonder why we should look at non-IP and legacy
solution. Also looking in the future if we have an IP solution that
works we can then see use cases for the non IP versions. I think it
also would send the wrong message to the community. Let's solve IP over
DVB here and let the other non-IP standardisation bodies tackle their
technologies.

/mjm