IETF63 -Request for slides updates.

Dear Presenters,

Thank you to those who presented and/or attended at the ipdvb meeting this
morning. We had 49 attendees at the meeting and from where I was looking, we
covered the Agenda. Minutes will be issued (when the note-taker has done the
appropriate work).

If you made a presentation, and updated your slides from what was sent to
the draft agenda, PLEASE DO send me the updates by 16th August, and I'll
upload to the web site and also the IETF meeting proceedings.

Draft slides will continue to be at:
http://www.erg.abdn.ac.uk/ipdvb/meetings/IETF-63-Paris-August-2005/

Gorry