Date: Mittwoch, 16. Februar 2005 10:15 Uhr -0500
From: Internet-Drafts@ietf.org
To: i-d-announce@ietf.org
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-stiemerling-ipdvb-config-00.txt

directories.

    Title        : Problem Statement: IP Address Configuration for IPDVB
    Author(s)    : M. Stiemerling
    Filename    : draft-stiemerling-ipdvb-config-00.txt
    Pages        : 12
    Date        : 2005-2-15
Future IPDVB networks will require a more powerful IP address
  configuration management as currently provided in such networks.
  Current discussions within the IPDVB working group have shown that
  the future usage scenarios and requirements for dynamic configuration
  of IP addresses are not yet clear defined.  This memo identifies the
  problem space for IP address resolution and configuration in IPDVB
  networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-stiemerling-ipdvb-config-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
i-d-announce-request@ietf.org with the word unsubscribe in the body of the
message.   You can also visit
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce  to change your
subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
    "get draft-stiemerling-ipdvb-config-00.txt".

http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html

Send a message to:
    mailserv@ietf.org.
In the body type:
    "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-stiemerling-ipdvb-config-00.txt".
NOTE: The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
    MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
    command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
    a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
    how to manipulate these messages.
Internet-Draft.