MPE and ULE padding

Dear members,

I have a question on MPE and ULE padding. According to the ULE draft, it stated that if the SNDU finished before the end of TS packet payload and it intend not to start another SNDU; the stuffing will procedure will fills the remainder of the TS packet payload with a value 0xFF. But for MPE padding, does it use Adaptation field as stuffing? Could anybody please tell about the MPE padding procedure because I’m doing a comparison between this two encapsulation methods.

Thanks!

Best Regards,

Simon Teh

Universiti Sains Malaysia