Subject: ULE Type Field
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 10:47:42 +0800
From: Nurul Azila <rion82@gmail.com>
To: gorry@erg.abdn.ac.uk

Sir,

I have a confusion here and i would most appreciate if you could help
me. I'm working on ULE encapsulator.

In draft-fair-ipdvb-ule-02.txt :

4.4 Type Field

The second set of ULE Type Field values comprise the set of values > 1500.

4.4.2 Type 2: Ethertype compatible Type Fields

... Type space corresponds to the values 1500 Decimal and 0xFFFF.

therefore is

"Type space corresponds to the values 1500 Decimal and 0xFFFF."

refers to ULE Type Field value of > 1500 or >= 1500?

thank you in advance. hope to hear from you soon.

regards,
nurul