[no subject]

\(E-mail\)" <mark@eccincorp.com>
Subject: RE: Status of ULE IMPLEMENTATIONS - July 2004
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 10:10:49 -0400
Sender: owner-ipdvb@erg.abdn.ac.uk

Dear Mr Fairhurst:

We appreciate your efforts to promote the ULE standards.  We are currently
using the ULE standard, in conjunction with the emerging DVB-S2 standard in
broadband satellite communications applications.  The information you
requested is:

Name of implementor:  Efficient Channel Coding
Target platforms/OS:  P.C. based server / Linux
Air interface:  DVB-S2
Implementation type:  Commercial

Please include us in the distribution of the final list of users and
applications.

Thanks

Mark Dale
Vice President of Business Development
Efficient Channel Coding
600 Safeguard Plaza
Brooklyn Hts., OH 44131
216-635-1610 (office), 216-635-1630 (fax)