-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Forrest [mailto:michael@erg.abdn.ac.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2004 8:50 AM
To: ipdvb@erg.abdn.ac.uk

We have started to archive the email at the IETF archive server, at:

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf-mail-archive/ipdvb/

We hope that this arhive will soon be fixed and will duplicate the web-based
archive already run by the ipdvb working group.

Thanks,

Michael (ipdvb admin)

in the body of the message.
http://www.erg.abdn.ac.uk/ipdvb/