IETF 60 - Meeting Slot confirmed for ipdvb WG

Please note that the Sixtieth IETF is scheduled for August 1 - 6, 2004, in San Diego, meeting information and the registration procedure is provided at:

http://www.ietf.org/meetings/IETF-60.html

We have been allocated a 2 hour meeting, and an Agenda will be posted nearer the time.

Before this meeting I would like to see the following resolved on the list:

(i) Discussion on all pending issues regarding ULE to enable progression to Working Group Last Call.
(ii) Decision on whether to accept/modify/reject the XULE proposal.
(iii) Progression of the architecture document (previously draft-fair-ipdvb-req-05.txt) towards completion.
(iv)  Any other inputs/ideas related to our Charter.

A draft Agenda is now available at:

http://www.ietf.org/meetings/agenda_60.txt

- Although newcomers should note that the dates and timing on this Agenda may still change as the schedule of working groups is adjusted to include BoFs and to reduce overlap between meetings that rely on the same people.

This will be the first official IETF WG meeting, and I look forward to a successful meeting and to meeting some of you for the first time!

Best wishes,

Gorry Fairhurst
(ipdvb WG Chair)