RE: Comments on ULE extension header....

Well, I agree for Mandatory headers, it MUST not be implemented across
the version. But Version number tracks the supported Mandatory headers
for that release/version. Hence we can always quote the implementation
with the version number.
For any commercial Marketing, Feature sheet says about the MPE, and jst
version number will imply any supported Mandatory header. Otherwise it
should list all the Mandatory headers in the Feature Sheet.

-William.