Joel Grotz is out of office.

I will be out of the office starting  05/29/2004 and will not return until
06/07/2004.

If required, I will respond to your message when I return to office.
Best Regards,
Joel Grotz
PS: for urgent matters, please use joel.grotz@gmx.net

PS: Use joel.grotz@gmx.net for urgent matters.

--
DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail contains proprietary information some or all of which may be