From: owner-ip-dvb@erg.abdn.ac.uk [mailto:owner-ip-dvb@erg.abdn.ac.uk]On Behalf Of Tor Brekke
Sent: Friday, April 16, 2004 1:43 PM
To: ip-dvb@erg.abdn.ac.uk
Cc: ip-dvb@erg.abdn.ac.uk; owner-ip-dvb@erg.abdn.ac.uk
Subject: Re: Adaptation field use in ULE / MPG2-TS specification

There is no limitations on the number of sectinos in each MPG for MPE either. An implementation may of course limit this.
--Tor

"Marie-Jose Montpetit" <mariejose.montpetit@verizon.net>
Sent by: owner-ip-dvb@erg.abdn.ac.uk

15.04.2004 22:25

Please respond to
ip-dvb@erg.abdn.ac.uk

<ip-dvb@erg.abdn.ac.uk>
cc
Subject
Re: Adaptation field use in ULE / MPG2-TS specification

We used section packing for MPE since it would have not been fair... However
ULE had not limitations in the number of segments we could pack.

Marie-Jose