Re: Adaptation field use in ULE / MPG2-TS specification

> Explicitly
> prohibiting this in the ULE specification seems to be in violation
> the MPG2 specification (i.e. ISO/IEC-13818-1).

Could you, please, indicate where in the decument I can find this.
Art Allison wrote: "Only PES or PSI structures are standardized for carriage
by 13838-1 in
MPEG-2 TS packets." If that is the case (and this is what I understood from
the document) than any other use is not in violation with MPEG-2 but with
something else i.e. the question is: is DVB-RCS imposing a recommendation
which is not (yet) required by MPEG-2.

This does not mean we should not discuss this subject and come up with a
solution.

--H. Clausen