WG: Invitation for a Final Presentation of a second ESA study on IP-over-DVB and Half-day Workshop: 20 April 2004

Dear ipdvb WG members,

Please note that on 20 April there will be presentation at ESA about the a prototype development of an ULE gateway and receiver. Following the discussion a workshop focusing exclusively on the IETF ipdvb work will take place (see below).

If it is possible for you I would encourage your participation in order to get as much as possible input to the IETF ipdvb discussion.

Cheers,

Wolfgang