RE: ULE Extension Headers

William
I do not see how referring me to old posts without taking a position
facilitates progress. I was not and am not attempting to reopen discussion.
It seemed that it was time for preferences to be expressed. Given the
clarifications and lack of continued objection; it seemed to me that maybe
(b) had enough support. So calling for a measurement of consensus seemed in
order.

The alternatives that were clearly set forth by our esteemed Chair and are:

 'a', 'b', 'c' or 'no choice'.

So if each of us that cares asserts "I prefer (x)" or "for the reasons I
have previously posted I  prefer (y)" we provide data upon which a way
forward can be based. It is most reasonable to interpret silence is "I don't
care".

I stated my preference. I urge helping the Chair to avoid having to report
'no choice' by stating yours.

Art
::{)>
Art Allison