Re: ULE encryption Support.

Allison, Art wrote:

So, if we should not encrypt at this layer [agree with Alain] and we should
not put additional error correction at this layer.. it seems we no longer
have a reason to add more than a just-in-case escape bit just in case a
yet-to-be-invented function is needed someday.

Not totally agree. This "reserve" may have no usage now, but the
mechanism is not that heavy, and once it is done, it will allow
introduciton of "possible" ext headers in a backward-compatible
way, which seems to me worth the price.

Cheers
Alain.
--