ULE encryption Support.

Hi Alain,
    Its seems when are sure to have some ext. headers as mandatory.. we can well define in as part of the standarded ULE header itself as any other IE (Information Element) in ULE header. I can see the only exception as Optional Headers support to keep the ULE header minimal. Except MUST HAVE IE's in ULE we can push all other things into optional headers, and we can leave it to the implementation whether to support those optional headers are not.
Regarding Encryption, i personnely feel that it should be an optional header, since it is not all Satellite network operators interest to implement encryption in L2.

Best Regards,
William.

<snip>