RE: Call for the ipdvb WG to adopt: draft-fair-ipdvb-ule-02.

Hi Rod,

(I'll be in Korea, so would be happy to share a couple of round with
anyone interested in a bar-WG - not a bar-bof anymore :)

If you don't mind, I'll take you up on this!  I don't want to distract the WG from its chartered work, but I would like to better understand the current state of standardization in the field and how our work in IPDVB will fit in.

It would be great if Gorry can join us, and anyone else who wants to come, of course.

Margaret