Re: ULE implementations and interoperability testing

Dear Frank,

I'm Hidetaka Izumiyama and I run a company called Wishnet Inc in Japan.
I used to chair IETF's UDLR-WG.

We have started implementation of ULE and we are very much interested in
the interoperability testing.  I would appreciate it if you could
provide me with further information on the interoperability testing or
advise how details can be found.

Many thanks in advance for your assistance and I look forward to hearing
from you soon.

Best regards,

Hidetaka Izumiyama

President CEO