Subject: FINAL CALL for Feedback on Charter
From: "Gorry Fairhurst" <gorry@erg.abdn.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, November 25, 2003 10:42 am
To: ip-dvb@erg.abdn.ac.uk

You will (hopefully) be pleased to know that we are now progressing
through the IETF Chartering process to form an IETF WG in the INT Area.

As a part of this process, it is important to get feedback from the
people on this list about the Charter of things to be examined/produced
by the proposed WG (that's us!!!). A similar process has just been
completed at the IETF level, and resulted in a much better charter proposal:

http://www.erg.abdn.ac.uk/ip-dvb/charter.html

Please send any comments - positive or negative - to either me directly
or to this mailing list. I intend to submit the charter for review this
Friday.

Thank you for your patience, we *should* now be entering the final
stage, and therfore it's important to get this correct.

best wishes,

Gorry Fairhurst