FINAL CALL for Feedback on Charter

You will (hopefully) be pleased to know that we are now progressing through the IETF Chartering process to form an IETF WG in the INT Area.

As a part of this process, it is important to get feedback from the people on this list about the Charter of things to be examined/produced by the proposed WG (that's us!!!). A similar process has just been completed at the IETF level, and resulted in a much better charter proposal:

http://www.erg.abdn.ac.uk/ip-dvb/charter.html

Please send any comments - positive or negative - to either me directly or to this mailing list. I intend to submit the charter for review this Friday.

Thank you for your patience, we *should* now be entering the final stage, and therfore it's important to get this correct.

best wishes,

Gorry Fairhurst