RE: IETF-58 minutes on web server

As previously pointed out, there was no Rob Walsh in the session. Please change the minutes or don't expect replies from Rob Walsh.

Also the line:
Rod Walsh: Hard to discuss details of the charter before it's decided...

The point was "before it is public" since there's not much point discussing it after it's decided!

Yours,
Rod Walsh.