ip-dvb on linux

HI All

There is a active development of open source dvb support
for linux, it is included in upcoming linux kernel 2.6

Everyone knowledgeable my participate in driver development,
send diff's or if he has lots of things to change, he can even
get CVS access to directly modify the source. We seem to have
some packet loss with ip reception, and it would be cool if
someone can review or change something in the code.