Request for agenda items for IETF-58 Minneapolis

I've requested a meeting slot for IETF-58 (although this may not yet appear
in the programme).

My tentative agenda is based on the previous BoF agenda, but the group would
welcome relevant contributions on any topics addressed by the Charter and/or
published Ids, or implementation issues.

If you wish to contribute brief presentations on these topics and/or their
relationship to DVB, ATSC, and other ISO-MPEG-based standards please EMAIL
DIRECTLY TO:

gorry@erg.abdn.ac.uk

Please also do let me know if you intend to submit a new ID on this subject.

I'll send out a proposed Agenda at the start of the week starting 20th
October.

Gorry