Re: Re the AR draft (http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fair-ipdvb-ar-00.txt)

(ii) is where I see an issue.  I think it is needed.  But it is not ARP.  It
is closer to reverse-ARP because, if I understand what you are saying, the
question is what MPEG TS Multiplex, PID, MAC/NPA address should I use to
listen for stuff sent to me.  So, the comparison to existing mechanisms needs
to be described carefully...

John