Re: BoF Announcement for IETF-57, Vienna: (IP over MPEG-2)

Hi all,

It was so short to cover all items which related to IP-DVB on the slot of yesterday. But it was reasonable meeting because we could exchange current information.

I would like to clarify one thing. Many people talked about issues or proposal based on the assumption network model in their brain. I don't think all that network model is the same. Why don't we clarify the target network model or parameters before leaving the start line?
e.g.	- how many node or MC ip address would be in one PID
	- how many PID will be used on the service
	  (rough magnitude would be fine.)
	- etc.

How do you think?

Jun Takei, JSAT