DVB MPE and Adaptation Field

Dear All,
I'm following your activities as regards the project of a new method of encapsulation for IP datagrams over MPEG-2. I have a question for you. In the ETSI TR 101 202 it is stated, as regards the DVB MPE, that the Adaptation Field of the MPEG packet can be used for alignment purposes. My question is: is it possible to use the Adaptation Field to transport private data when the MPE is adopted?.

Thank you in advance.
Best regards
Gaetano Pastore

Salve, il messaggio che hai ricevuto