From: Ghassane Aniba [mailto:Ghassane.Aniba@sophia.inria.fr]
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2002 8:00 AM
To: ip-dvb@erg.abdn.ac.uk
Subject: Simultanous PID!?

Hi,
I've a simple question to ask:
¨ when we say that the receiver can just deal with 8 simultanous pid (
Udcast Document and many mails), we mean that we can't receive more pid,
or we can receive them but we'll have a queue?
Please detailed your answers.
Thank you.
I hope that the answers and the dialogue will be more and more
interesting ;).

Best regards.

Aniba.

--
Ghassane ANIBA
INRIA (Projet PLANETE)             | Email :