Switching mpeg2 packets on satellite

HI,
First, if we want switch the mpeg packet on the satellite, we need to
add a label to distinguish between the differents flows.

Second, if we have two SNDUs with differents destinations, we can't put
them or their fragments in
the same mpeg2-tp, or we need a label for each fragment added to the
pointer which is specified in the last draft.

Aniba.

--
Ghassane ANIBA
INRIA (Projet PLANETE)             | Email :