RE: Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-clausen-ipdvb-enc-00.txt

Hello,

nice doc, in terms of information exhange.

Couple of quick comments, more may follow::

- Have you calculated, what is the actual efficiency
  gain compared to MPE (1 or 2 % ?) ?

  (I assume that in dowstream most packets are rather big)

- Related to that, is it justified to do this without taking
  header compression into consideration from the beginning ?

- Do you, by any change, know who has the IPR for the
  "MPLS label" in adaptation field ?

Br,

//Harri