Goodbye :-(

Hi,

Sadly, due to recent events in my work life, I am moving on to a new
company.  The change will mean that I will no longer be involved in DVB or
IETF for the forseeable future, therefore it is time to say goodbye to
this group.

It has been a pleasure working with the group and I wish you all the best
with the IP over DVB work

Have fun

Andrew
--
Andrew Valentine
Senior Systems Architect

#**********************************************************************
This message is intended solely for the use of the individual
or organisation to whom it is addressed. It may contain
privileged or confidential information.  If you have received
this message in error, please notify the originator immediately.
If you are not the intended recipient, you should not use,
copy, alter, or disclose the contents of this message.  All
information or opinions expressed in this message and/or
any attachments are those of the author and are not
necessarily those of Hughes Network Systems Limited,
including its European subsidiaries and affiliates. Hughes
Network Systems Limited, including its European
subsidiaries and affiliates accepts no responsibility for loss
or damage arising from its use, including damage from virus.