Re: Date for IETF BoF on IP over DVB?

    The first question is...  Is the BoF going to happen at this meeting at
all?  It was not on the first cut of the agenda that was just sent out.
Working groups probably get first crack at meeting slots so the BoF not being
listed yet is not really surprising.  But, an update on the likelihood of the
BoF happening at this meeting would be good for the same reasons you would
like to narrow down the day...

John