Re: IP MPE payload

> ....but there is no mention of AAL5 in EN 301 192.

You are right. I should not have mentioned AAL5 (it just comes from
rfc1483)

In fact this is the extract from EN 301 192

  LLC_SNAP: this structure shall contain the datagram according to the
  ISO/IEC 8802-2 [11] Logical Link Control (LLC) and ISO/IEC 8802-1 [11]
  a SubNetwork Attachment Point (SNAP) specifications. If the payload of
  the section is scrambled (see payload_scrambling_mode), these bytes
  are scrambled.

As far as I know the LLC and SNAP used today are the same as described
in rfc1483.

Patrick.
--
UDcast: Full IP over Broadcast Media