- Project Leaders, Perform day to day project management activities making sure there is collaboration and open communication in between partners. Schedule and fund management.
- Design, develop, implement and maintain DART enablers and provide testbed access to experimenters.
- Over see the installation and running of the trials.
University of Aberdeen
- Responsible for engagingand procuring users for the FIB and IPTV trials and provided valuable feedback and analysis from users involved in the trials and make the trialsa success.
- Influential in the dissemination of the DART projectand will be exploiting the enablers after the project completion.
University of Lancaster
- Prime contactfor establishing relations in the Wray community and making the Wray CommunityCache TV Trials a success.
- Made the mesh network in Wray available to DART project.
- Influenced the final implementation ofthe multicasting and caching API.
- Played the role of a application developer using the caching and multicasting enabler and developed the wraytv.com website.
- Main partner responsible for Dissemination and Engagement
- Efforts such as mail shots to relevant communitymembers lead to the Digital Asset Distribution trial at Shrewsbury Old Market Cinema Hall.
The research described here is supported by the award made by the RCUK Digital Economy programme to the dot.rural Digital Economy Hub; award reference: EP/G066051/1.